View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried 1 ML Ha**i last time from Serangoon road and then went TPY for 20 days. Last time only HJ and she joint this new joint and tell me now can FJ. The joint is at 12* T******tt Road JZYS. Fast hand fast leg go bonk her.

Looks: 8/10
Massage: 1/10...like playing mahjong...
Body: 9/10 Slim and super smooth Fair Skin
Boobs: 5/10 Enhanced C which I do not like
BBBJ: 2/10 Like 5 secs say too big cannot fit in mouth then cap on.
FJ: 1/10 This is really the worst pussy smell. Worst the NN from the same shop when she is in TPY. The smell so strong like salted fish and really bitter in smell till I want to vomit.....When I faster ram as I really want to vomit already.....When I took out the CD my hand stinks and I try to wash with bodywash and still have abit of the smell....whoever love salted fish pussy please visit her. Confirm will be your worst nightmare. Even typing this FR I feel like puking.....
Price: Entrance 58 and FJ she say pay anything you like. I pay 100 and left. This shop all the ML are desperate and I heard some charges 50 for FJ but saw most of them CMI....
RTF: Worst nightmare in my entire bonking life....Any idea how come their pussy can stinks so badly...OMFG....the smell is really terrible...Go smell to believe it....She is not new and those visit her at ** Saloon Serangoon and Ele***t Spa TPY will know her....
I think this ML pussy already get STD or others sickness. Just some of the girl don’t have any symptoms so never go and visit doctor for treatment.