View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 10:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Communist Party USA: After A Century Under The Banner Of Lenin, The Banner Of The Nex

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://www.memri.org/tv/chris-helal...enin-palestine

Chris Helali, the international secretary of the Party of Communists USA, addressed the International Assembly of the World Workers Party against Imperialism and in Support of Palestine on January 21, 2024. In a video of his address, posed on the Workers World Party on YouTube, he acknowledged the event taking place at the Malcolm X & Dr. Betty Shabazz Memorial & Educational Center, saying that...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.