View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 3

Visited Butterfly today, the korean guy before me took 10mins to choose from the line up so i had plenty of time to look at the girls. He took Momay and I choose Meena because she keep smiling at me with that sweet smile and she had tattoos as a plus point. She did a slow oil rub for my entire body first with hands followed by her boobs and lastly pussy. It was slow and relaxing, more like someone caressing you up and down then a massage. Flipped me around and continue rubbing with her pussy on my 2ic. She probably needs improvement on the bbbj section, not long enough for me. Caps on and she rode me for a good long time before pounding her in doggy. Love the sight of her back tattoos and her ass arching to give a good angle and feel.

After firing my shot we took a slow and long soak in the jaccuzi till times up chit chatting. I then realized i took her during my last trip as well, she slimmed down quite alot since then but her tattoos looked familiar. I later realised that you can add an additional shot for 500baht to the girl once in room.

Went to spring but was fully booked so no choice but to make a resetvation for next day.

Ended my night in Terra. Less then 10mins after getting my drinks the girls beside my table ask me to play game. No idea why I instantly said no to them... Later felt stupid because i saw they had 3 bottles of chivas regal on their table. They changed table shortly after, seems like there are more and more guys coming to terra nowadays? At least half the crowd are guys on a Sunday night. I too switch table to upstairs to have a look, you can sit here instead of standing below! More chill place and music for peace and quiet drinks if thats what you looking for.