View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Undertable worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I can agree with most of this

It also depends on the type of girl you are going for. Honestly, those lowly educated ones, who have had lots of ah beng bfs. they are not difficult to get into their knickers.
beware! ah lians can make your life hell when things turn sour. speaking from personal experience, the level of stalking is shocking

also, i was UT member for a couple years before they transitioned into the current forums, i stopped around 1 year before covid but i gotta say alot of the folks at UT are actually nice people, i even met one of my friends there whom i never imagined would be a swinger (his wife swings with him, i think its awesome and cool), i attended two meetups before, one was a small one, dinner at thomson, another was a bigger gathering, around 10 peeps at sbd area, jiak steamboat and one of the couples was super hot, guy drove sports car haha...... i guess, yes end of the day, looks, body, and money are big factors, like many say, you choose the girls, but the girls also choose you. but its a very differnt kind of lifestyle, and i got sucked into it for quite a while, but if i can turn back time, i'd do it again

Last edited by cavemao; 22-04-2024 at 12:29 PM.