Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON19954 View Post
Yes. I still can't get over the fact that it cost me a lot of money until now. But I am in can't afford to take the consequences of what happens in case of a very small chance. So I paid for the lesson. That's why I am posting this here, I need to tell this story because I can't tell it to anyone. Secondly, I want everyone to wear condoms and try to make sure they don't fall off or break. Think about my story and don't take unnecessary risks. That way you can be happy for a long time. Thank you all, it has taken up some attention and I will no longer be responding to posts about this.
I understand how you feel bro. Many years ago, I went to a KTV and upped a very young and fair, smooth skin and very sexy Vietnam girl who just started working at the KTV. Fuck half way and when about to cum, realised my condom was gone and I was damn panic. Quickly used the KTV room bottled water to wash my penis and then get her to hj and bbbj me to cum. The Vietnam gal showed me her medical report from her mobile phone which tested negative for HIV hence she’s able to work. But I was still damn worried.

Next morning head straight to DTap and also paid about the same price of yours for the medication for over a month.