Old 26-04-2024, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taming My Lawyer

I thought the audio was meant for myself to enjoy when im bored, but I didnt think it had work out for me and became my asset to lead me to play Melissa!

When Melissa and I met up, she pleaded with me to drop the complaint as she didnt wana lose her job. I told her she had made me lose my property worth a lot of money and she was so irresponsible by having fun on the eve of the court hearing.

She tried to be feeling apologetic but I knew she wasnt at all! She tried to sai nai with me so that I would drop the complaint, but I told her,sorry I would not drop it.

She got anxious and asked how then would U drop the complaint, I told her sorry I would not. I took out my phone and showed her the video of her being carried over the arab/dirty ang mo's shoulder and she immediately started to panic. She pleaded with me to delete it as she didnt want her law firm to know about this.

Of course I opened my conditions! I told her in order to soothe my anger, I would wish to see her naked ass, which I told her admittedly, I had been eyeing on her ass for some time. She hesitated for a while and said, okie, can only see,but no touching or sex. She thought i just would see and then bye bye? Hahaha