View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC girls, pros and cons

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Yeah definitely speaking in any country girl's language helps a lot.
Yup, and that's why OP got kicked out from a Thai house in GL last time according to his own admission when he went to speak in Thai to the girls there in front of the OKT.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=23283196&postcount=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPikaSEA View Post
One of those WH lane Thai house OKTs kicked me out for speaking Thai to the girls. So dumb.
Not a criticism of PPSEA btw, but letting on to some OKTs that you know how to communicate with Thai or Viets in their own language will make them feel threatened and insecure of their monopoly on control and backdealing behind the customer's back. Or even fear that the customer will backdeal with the girls direct behind their backs.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.