Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Just sharing my recent experience at level 3 AE/AM

Happened to be in the area with 1 hour to spare, and legit wanted to do Boyzilian IPL, so walked in to L3. A**** was available, told me $88 for IPL, which I agreed to.

The IPL itself went fine. After it was done, she asked me if I wanted bao yang. Since I still had time to spare, I asked her how much it'd cost. Her reply was $44 for BY. She then started, and honestly the service was not bad. Managed to roam quite a bit and she was proactive in raising the massage bed to an incline to allow me more access.

After we were done, I passed her $50 for the BY, and said I'll settle the IPL payment at the front desk. Ladyboss was at the counter, and to my surprise the bill was $132, i.e. $88 + $44.

"But didn't I already pass $50 to you earlier?" I asked Angel, and Ladyboss looked at her quizzically as well. "Err... 小费," she replied.

So it appeared that the $44 was on top of the ML tips. Wtf. By then I needed to rush off already, so didn't bother to argue further and just paid $132. Which meant total damage was $182 for IPL and aftercare. I guess I only have myself to blame for not clarifying ahead.
Those you paid is for the boss for IPL and Boayang is for massage service. The 50 is for your roaming and her extra service ah....Is the norm ba....Anyway this place is super over price to visit anymore...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou