Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 22

I did not call Kristy for the remainder of that day and neither did she contacted me.

Thus, I had asked Jason out for a drink in the evening.

Jason was from another faculty but was my buddy in our CCA and knew Kristy as well. He had been very supportive of our relationship and had always been a good listening ear.

On top of that, he hates Daryl as he had always expressed how Daryl is revolting and showing off. So I thought I would speak to him about what to do next.

8.05pm

I was waiting for him at Boat Quay when he arrived.

Jason: hey bruh.... sorry I'm late...

Me: nah, it's ok.... shall we...

Behind him, from a distance, I noticed a girl walking towards us.

Me: oei... oei....

I nudged him.

Me: It's Priscilla.... you want to go and speak to her?

Priscilla was only in year 1 and had just joined our CCA group this year. She had an almond shaped face and was very pretty. She was slightly taller than Kristy and had a very nice figure. However, I was not too familiar with Priscilla as Kristy had been rather protective and I seldom had the chance to speak to Priscilla.

Moreover, I already knew that Jason had a crush on Priscilla.

Jason: er.... I actually asked her to join us...

Me: har? what for?.... I told you that I'm going to talk about Daryl.. why did you ask her to join us?

Jason: eh, she didn't want to come out if it is she and me alone.... but she's fine with the 3 of us.... and she hates Daryl as well....

Me: why she hates him?...

Jason: I'll let her tell you on her own later....

Priscilla arrived at our side and we went off to find a bistro.

We got a table by the river and ordered our drinks.

Jason: Pris, do you mind to tell Sam about Daryl?

Priscilla: daryl? why?

Jason: we're gossiping about Daryl when you arrive.... so I thought maybe you can share some juicy gossip with Sam....

Priscilla: sure....

Daryl had already noticed her the first week she enrolled into the university.

He approached her and she rejected his advances. However, he started to buy lots of stuff for her which she refused to accept and still had to take the effort to send those unwanted stuff back to him.

Priscilla: you know that I'm a Social Media model on my own site right?

I did not know but nodded anyway.

Priscilla: after I refused his gifts, some unknown people started posting weird and unkind stuff in my site.
Priscilla: None were true but my sponsors decided to cancel my contracts because of the negativity of those posts.
Priscilla: I reported to the site master and they could not find the culprits but I can easily guess who those people are...

Jason: bruh, so now you know why she hates him as well.... so it's your turn...

I told them my story.

Priscilla: no need to think.... it's them.... Chong is his runner for everything....

Jason: sounds like it to me as well..... but you don't have evidence to report them....

Me: yes.... and Chong just sent Kristy some meds earlier today... but now she's angry with me... I'm not sure what to do next...

We started to discuss and brainstormed for a while without any viable solution.

Priscilla: I'll bait him....

Jason: har, why would you want to do that?

Priscilla: I lost all my income because of him. I want to make him pay for making me lose my income.
Priscilla: and I had to work part time now just to earn for my allowance. So I want revenge
Priscilla: and if he touches me inappropriately, I will report him....

Me: but earlier you said that this happened a few months ago.... he has a girlfriend now.... will he still be interested in you?...

Priscilla: he has a girlfriend now and still molested Kristy, didn't he?

I nodded.

As if to prove her point further, she showed us her whatsapp messages.

Daryl was still actively asking her out even though he was together with Mandy now.

Priscilla: It seems like he's not giving up on any of the girls that rejected him....

Me: oh wow.... can I have a copy of this so that I can show it to Kristy and she can warn her friend?....

Priscilla: sorry no....

Me: er.... why?...

Priscilla: because we need to try to trap him first.... if his girlfriend finds out about this, she will confront him and my plan won't work any more.....

Me: hmm... right....

Priscilla: so shall we do it?....

Before I answered, Jason interrupted.

Jason: wait..... it's dangerous....

Priscilla: why so?

Jason: er.... er.... he might molest you...

Priscilla: I want him to do that so that I can report him....

Jason: why will you want to allow him to touch you?

She frowned and look at him curiously.

Priscilla: when I go to a club, guys bump into my butt, my thighs and if it is too squeezy, sometimes even my boobs....
Priscilla: since our country is so crowded now and this even happens in the public transport, even if he touches me, it's similar.... so what?

Jason did not looked happy but remained silent.

She turned to me.

Priscilla: well?

Me: ok... I'm in... what's your plan?.....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.