Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 23

For the whole of next week, Kristy and I still did not contact each other.

Meanwhile, we set Priscilla's plan into action.

First, she contacted Daryl and asked if he was available on the Friday night.

When he asked if she wanted to return those items that he had sent her, she told him it was not.

He was suspicious initially since Priscilla had been rather hostile towards him.

However, she told him that she wanted to talk to him about the items in more details and after some persuasion, he agreed to meet her in her room.

20 October 2017
Friday

Kristy did not turn up for our CCA and I was a little disappointed not to see her.

I guessed that she was still angry with me and that was why she did not appear. On the flip side, it might be good because I was free to work with Priscilla on her plan.

6pm

After our CCA, I hurried back to bathe and had a quick dinner.

6.45pm

I went over to Priscilla's hostel which was in a different hostel but next to mine.

Jason was already waiting but she was still bathing. It took a while before she went back to her room and invited us in.

Jason had purchased a pinhole camera and began to set it up.

Her plan was simple. Set up the camera, ask Daryl to come to her room, tempt him to touch her, record the whole incident and we rushed in to apprehend him.

Jason: fuck.

Me: what's wrong?

Jason: It was working earlier this morning but it's not working now. fuck... fuck....

He was panicking because without the camera, the plan was not going to work.

me: Jason, cool it..... Priscilla, should we postpone or cancel this?

Priscilla: no... I had a hard time asking my room mate to go home tonight so that I'll have the room myself....
Priscilla: and it wasn't easy to persuade him to come over as he was asking me to go over to his place instead.

Jason: maybe we'll use my phone

me: no. it's too large and obvious

Priscilla: hmm.... We have to change our plans...

She thought about it for a while before she walked to her drawer and took out an old digital camera.

She fiddled with it for a while and turned to us.

Priscilla: if you guys don't mind, we can do this.... one of you will hide under my bed and the other person under this bed....
Priscilla: This person will be able to see what Daryl and I will be doing....
Priscilla: he will signal to the one under my bed and then the one under my bed will sneak the camera out and take photos.....

Jason: won't Daryl see the camera?...

Priscilla: not if he is facing the other side.... because my head will be there and he will be facing this direction....

She showed us how she would lie down and the expected position where Daryl would sit.

Priscilla: the person under my bed will bring the camera out from the foot of the bed and snap away..... then both of you will dash out and apprehend him....

I was not too sure if it will work but I did not have another plan this last minute.

Priscilla: Sam, if you don't mind, please hide here.... and Jason, you'll be under my bed and in charge of the camera. Ok?

We nodded and her phone vibrated.

Priscilla: he walking over now.... remember to switch your phones to silent.

The both of us prone down on the floor and crawled went under the respective beds.

Priscilla dropped a thin blanket over the side of each bed so that Daryl would not see us in the dark area under the bed. However, we could still see outside since it was brighter and the blankets were thin.

She then passed me a laser pointer for me to use it to signal across to Jason when the time was right.

With Jason and I settled underneath the separate beds, Priscilla quickly went over to her cupboard.

Since it was on the side of her own bed and due to the angle of elevation, I could see what she was doing but not Jason.

She took out a mini dress from the cupboard and removed the T-shirt she was wearing.

Jason had a crush on her but she was not his girlfriend yet and so I continued looking.

After removing the T-shirt, I thought that she would remove her shorts. Instead, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra without turing away from my direction as she removed the bra.

Even without her push up bra, Priscilla's tits were not small and I guessed that they were probably B or C cups. Her nipples were milk chocolate color and they were rather large, maybe the size of a silicon tip of a earpiece and looked very suckable.

I gulped silently at the sight and could feel my cock rising up from within my shorts.

Pricilla did not wear the dress immediately but removed her shorts first. Her cotton panties were rather thin and I could see the darker shade of her pubic hair on the fabric.

The experience of being a peeping Tom was mind-fucking and my erection was now pushing painfully against my shorts.

It was only a few seconds but it felt like minutes before she wore the dress and began to button up the blouse. Once she was done, she kept her T-shirt and shorts into the cupboard and closed it.

I was not sure if she realized that I was able to see what she had done but she did not look down in my direction and gave no indication.

Suddenly Jason came out from under the bed frantically.

Priscilla: why are you out here?!

Jason: sorry, I can't control any more.... it's too itchy!.....

I stuck my head out from where I was hidding.

His limbs, neck and face were red and obviously breaking out in hives and he was scratching them.

Priscilla: but he'll be here in 2 minutes!...

Jason: sorry... I can't stay under there.... I need to wash the dust away!...

He pushed the camera into her hands and dashed out of the room.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.