Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 14
Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Had a booking with SNS Amy a few days back
This girl was really young and beautiful. She is a true looker.
Real person and pics the same but look better in real
I think I might have fallen in love with her after the session.

Looks: Long hair with the attractive look and give a nice sweet smile.
Body: tall with fair skin with nice curvy sexy figure with some tattoo and a hot iresistable ass
Boobs: nice natural boobs, very soft and fit nicely to her slim tight body.
Frenching: responsive well and make me think of my ex wife. Having tongue war kind of deep Frenching.
BBBJ: Slow and sensual, able to goes deep when I'm holds on her head. No teeth feel. Strong and wet suction with slurping effect.
Painting: shaven, tasty and clean. I ate happily and she get quite high and wet and let out soft moaning.
FJ: capped on and once insert her, she let off the moan super sexy until I buay tahan want to penetrate her deep deep. The more i thrust the more she moan, sibei song. She could take my huge cock and accommodate any position. Once she is warmed her up, she damn horny lor. To be honest, she is one of those easily orgasm and can really take a pounding. Especially good if you do doggie and fuck her deep, she really enjoys it.
GFE: she give me thelover kind of feel, not a time watcher and good chemistry.
RTF: If money is not a problem everyday I will go!! Too bad I'm poor.

Thanks SNS