Old 03-05-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
ExplorePressure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dubai

Sharing my humble TR. After hearing so much about the action, I was excited to try out the market here. It’s my first real foray out of the east asia region, so there was a learning curve. Sharing this so other people can get up to speed.

Thanks to other bros here who shared that you gotta go to ISG for reference, which then pointed me to EGE and MR for current info. (Pls don’t ask me, just search)

i tried to get a Russian independent on EGE, she flew me airplane. Then I tried out an Asian, thinking the photos weren’t totally PS’d. Wah, I kanna a damn jia lat landline for 700 aed. a Vietnamese little elephant. Should have walked away. Plus the location was kinda crap and a bit creepy. Someone here said the locals like “bak bak”, for real man, legit bak. I guess the world is fair, the Asian elephants migrate to the Middle East…

Figuring I should just pay up, I picked an agency (starts with F) from MR, and it was worth it. 一分钱一分货. Met 20 year old Russian, pleasant to the eye, meat in the right places, language barrier was pretty bad. No DFK, skill wise very noob. But hey, I got to pretend I’m 20 years old again! Price was 1500 AED.