View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 2
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I'm glad the ramblings of an old retired chiongster makes senses to you - happy to share. Re CIP and the pill - the short answer is, I don't know and it's not really for me to know.

MLs who raw with you are usually emotionally interested in giving you a "chance" - they want to see, if they can imagine a life with you and whether the "relationship" feels right. So in this context, they take a first step in not treating you as more than just a "customer". Remember I said before, for a girl the guy's status in her life can be very fluid. Try not to "make sense" of what they are thinking, using the context of a man's mind. Just remember that the ultimate control of pregnancy is within the girl's control, and you just need to enjoy the journey and (try to) be emotionally honest with the ML.

"Husband service" is usually the ultimate goal for any normal woman who seeks to "keep her man". A woman who feels good having sex with you will naturally look forward to "lovemaking" and will be more and more considerate to your needs over time, in her mind she is no longer "providing a service to a customer" but "emotionally bonding with someone she likes". This connection grows deeper over time, especially over the number of times you make her cum. Making a woman cum is actually the key to emotionally bonding with her, because you are asking her to lose control.

Once a woman sees you as "her man", then the signs of possessiveness will start (giving love bites, leaving "marks of possession", fantasizing about how your children will look like). She will also "treat you differently" and usually will show signs that she is "willing to submit" to you because she is "your woman". Once you unlock that level, then you are in serious relationship territory. A guy is usually clueless that making a woman cum has that effect, so many guys instinctively try their hardest to make an ML consistently lose control but few guys know what this actually does to her mind. There are hardcore MLs that can cum consistently without falling for the customer but those are usually damn hardcore (but not neceessarily) ang pais.

The way I try to explain - for any woman, especially one in a job as "dangerous" as doing ML/FL/WL/KTV, letting a guy impregnate you is a damn scary thing, because a woman is most vulnerable when she becomes pregnant. So if she trusts you to raw her and CIP and you really want to know if she has taken the pill, just ask her and take her word for it. And just enjoy yourself.

Remember, unlocking raw does not mean that she wants to marry you. It just means that she is willing to unlock that emotional door that comes with having a man CIP into you (and if you can make her cum consistently as well, she will confirm plus chop fall in love with you)

I love an ML with a "dirty" mind - she is usually sexually adventurous and very fun in bed! She is likely to also be the kind to initiate sex and she knows how to take control and to always cum. Unfortunately this kind also tends to be more possessive - she will "test" your faithfulness by how hard you cum into her, makes noise if your your cum is not "thick and sticky" and looks thin and runny instead....and also will complain if you don't "fuck her properly"

Cheers and enjoy, bro.
This is dope man