Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Today have two pinay to met so hesitate met who first one pretty and next normal look so choosing morning at least decide met normal look one cos she ok met town d other want met upper Thomson so find excuse for her skip her went met normal look 30 yrs no marriage but adopted one son boob B but not firm petite size I like when met her but she don’t reply almost time up I tot she aeroplane me so jus take train go back shit half way home she reply me say she going reach I reply her wait me I turn back met her lucky turn back met her we have take away lunch and weather warm today so I jio her go room rest have air con but she say have menses I say it ok jus rest 🤣😂and she smile so I hold her cross road go 81 lucky too no q get room rest in room I take it slowly I went shower she say wanna nap I reply ok 🤣😂but after I shower I hug her nap slowly move my hand to play boob and kisses her until she can’t resist told me she have menses we do in toilet 🤣😂went to toilet I suck her boobs hard until she can’t take ride me like crazy 🤣😂but few rounds she cum we wash up went bed together 🤣😂bingo lucky day no $$$ demand I also act blur say am tired going home rest she ok we separate each other went home 🤣😂lucky day I choose met her 😛