Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: London field guide

Two reports to add on London.

Phoenix Parties
Ended up signing up for a day session "out of curiosity". Basically, they do parties, 3 slots a day (2 hours each). Run out of a two-bed council flat near Paddington.

Setup is basically two girls on a double bed in each of the bedroom. Ring up, book a slot, show up, pay the fee (£160). Get given a ziplock to keep valuables with the madam and a towel you keep with you.

Definitely not my poison. Disconcerting to see this 80-year old guy going at it 5 times longer than you. And it definitely is not as exciting to see another guy banging the WL's mouth as hard as he could with her head upside down from the edge of the bed.

Excellent value though if you see it as a 2-hour free-for all buffet with as many shots as you can manage.
------------
Discovered recently on a Chinese bbs for UK - yinglunkezhan (英伦客栈) with ads targeted at the Chinese market with "real" pics (i.e. think less bait and switch, more heavily photoshopped). Focuses on massages (incl. dongguan style) on the lower end and very expensive (i.e. £400-1600!/h) 外围女 (apparently young Chinese students, even show photo of student ID as proof). contacts via telegram or wechat.