View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: 14, Jln Molek Closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Heard from okt she is almost sold out every night...impossible to book...she is legendary status..even taxi uncles come all the way from jurong just to book her...like once in a lifetime chance lol
The other day I waited for an hour or so, just to find out the other bro booked for the entire day. Someone's really dedicated haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymud View Post
Shes not that good already la. Last time her service really good. Nowadays i ask her ride me she also say she tired. And this happens quite alot. But no doubt shes one of the better looking girls around
Agreed, when I revisted her recently it is a far cry from the essions I had in 2022. But definitely extremely beautiful now that her acne is gone.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it