View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow suddenly you jumped out!

By the way cheap and green fun in our favourite cuntry is going downhill.
The process has begun since last year.
The signs are always the same for each country that went downhill mongering wise.
Price went up, quantity and quality drop in tandem.

This observation is from my multiple trips since re-opening of borders in 2023.

I really miss L as only have 1 trip this year to L so far quite a number of their KTVs kena takeover by Cockroaches liao and/or managed machiam CP style so the CB managers also quite yaya dont really allow you to just pick & tapao out anymore without booking their rooms

Recently I went to one in Wetnam and it was gloriously renovated to look like CP type KTVs with "Princesses" even even the bladdy karaoke sound system need Wechat to access & choose songs ....really damn bladdy idiotic Cockroaches I stayed less than 15mins than left liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^