View Single Post
Old 10-05-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to all
Re: Let's Support Those SPA Whose Entrance Fee Range From $50-$55

got a spa that's 1B per hour, no nonsense kind, and the best part, attached shower and easy parking. i heard their MLs not bad too, but i'm really satisfied with the SYT, even more so if you like specs, St George Road Boon Keng area, i'd say it's a must try.

Kelly looks 90% like the photo here. there's a separate thread about her and her service. just search Kelly and ST GEORGE BOONKENG

when to try her out today, my only regret is i booked 60mins, i should've went with 90mins. she's hand down one of the best ML i've tried. and i think she's getting better still. best part is they're the no nonsense $50/h shop (but must book via front desk number, again, it's in the other thread).

Looks i'd say easily an 8/10, especially if you're into specs.
Figure - 8/10 she's like your uni gf 25 years old
Massage for me is 9/10 (maybe it's personal preference)
Sensual maybe 6/10, it's maybe 2mins of seduction before she ask GQ. but i love the way she initiated it, lots of kissing around before asking.
RTM - definitely a big yes.