View Single Post
Old 10-05-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Another week, another visit to a new place. Went to this local karaoke, courtesy of my local partner

Lucky Star KTV
346 Đ. Phan Văn Trị, Phường 11, Bình Thạnh, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 72313, Vietnam

Total 5 pax of us, 2 cartons of beers, total comes to 7.5million dong. Went there quite late, around 9pm hence not much choices of ladies. But I would say 50% of the leftover ladies are within the acceptable to above average looking. One bad thing is they are not able to speak English/Chinese that much. So I didn't ask out anyone for this night.

The highlight of my trip would be dating app. I uses OKC and Bumble mostly. Manage to get to meet a early 20s lady, with good conversational language. Only meet her once during this trip, nothing too physical happens yet. But I bet something will eventually happen when we meet up for more

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.