Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
me05 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
hey! sorry. Im already back in sg! Maybe next time..

anyway, went alone on sun.

And u guys are right! Most gals rest on sundays. Apparently (from what the mummy tell me), guys in taiwan cannot go out on sunday, as they are not working and hence, they have no reasons to be out (wife will make sure they stay by their side), unlike weekdays, when they are out working and have reasons to stay out late.

Anyway, visit this drinking pub located at 三民街 132 at 11pm (intro by a cab) Tel is 2984 7721

Its a joint with 10 gals to drink with u. but as its sunday, only 5 gals turn up. But be warned that the gals are in early 30s. Charges:

Charges:
$900 - entrance fees + service charges (they open at 5pm and close at 3am, u can sit till they close)
$200 for mummy
$300 for each gal who come and sit with u - u need to see ard and tell the mummy u wan which gal. as the gal will sit ard the tables, u need a t least gals.
$100 for each bottle of beer
$50 for soft drinks

I open total of 5 beer and 1 soft drink

Total cost - NT$1,950

It's a nice place to go to, if u wan a gal to tok to u. But be prepared to hear very old songs, as taiwanese seems to like old songs..

Anyway, the gals main income will be to sell beer, so they try to drink with u and theres a gal call Jia Jia, which i think looks similar to Lucy Liu.

U have to be daring and they allow u to touch, but no sex.. so i quite enjoy myself.. becoz its an open area, i can see that not many hanky panky ard, but its coming 230am when i cannot tanhan and try my luck... she resist abit la... but in the end, we had petting and i like the part when she fed me beer using her mouth.. quite a nice experience i guess.. i gave her additional $200 even though she din ask for any tips..

Based on my experience so far in tw, i guess the least exciting is to call the local newspaper. i tried once and i think the gals are too robot. they juz want to fuck and walk off. i guess, if u go ktv or drinking, where u can built up rapport, its more fun i guess..

U can always ask the taxi drivers to intro u... i got to know these places i intro so far through taxi drivers..

Hope u guys have fun!
PM me next time bro. I go there once every 2 - 3 months.