View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: Sex Bomb - LUCILLE - her figure makes you breathless

Arrange for Lucille and I must say I enjoyed the session. When the door opened, I saw a girl with sparkling eyes and a smile that resembles that of a fortune cat. Cute. I liked what I saw. She is fair, and has a great figure. Slim and has a pair of knockers that does not belong to her petite frame. Had small talk and she ask if she can smoke, and even wanted to smoke in the toilet as she was afraid I will mind.

Head to the shower and finally I get to see her naked. Her areola is huge and she has a dolphin tattoo on her left arm. Anyway, I do not mind any of that. She has a nice face, and a radiance that glows through her fair skin. The shower was so so and we head back to bed after a good clean up. On the bed, she let down her hair and I like it. She asked if I wanted BJ with the condom on, and I shaked my head. She proceeded but the BBBJ was suctionless. Very soft and almost couldn’t feel it. However, I was turned on by her looks so I was hard anyway. She proceeded to cap me and continued with her BJ. This time round she put in a lot of effort. Maybe she prefer to BJ with cap on. Afterwhich I start to mount her and her moan was really loud. I almost broke out laughing and she shyly replied, “what?”. We carried on with our lovemaking. Finished and washed up. I must say I didn't think she was that tight.

The second round started off with me servicing her. When I went down on her, there was this taste I hated, KY…haha..but I continued and it took about 10 minutes or so before she came. She held my head tightly and prevented me from getting any closer to her clit after that. Sensitive. Anyway, I was turned on by her orgasm and cap on, proceeded. This time round it was more intense. Enjoyed every minute of it.

Overall, I like the session.