View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: Westerhout L18 H54

As I have sweared before that I wont never stepped into this house again but heard from all the brothers since there is a change of management so went in to recce last week. So many of the girls are there but to my personal opinion only 2 can make it to the mark. Maybe I am not a big boobs lover so different taste and opinion. After my eyes ran across the stage manage to pick up one and that is no. 8 Held me by my hand and lead me into her room. Had a short chat with her with my broken thai and understand that she is from Chiangmai and she just came to Singapore recently. After removing my clothing and she hang it up , then she remove hers. Her boobs size is about B size which to my liking. Starting fondling it and move away and asked me to go for shower. Shower was very sop and after which she asked me to go out and dry myself and wait for her while she clean her cunt. After a while she came out and started attacking my pistol. Her bj was nothing to crow about. As my pistol was already in upright position, she went up and glide my pistol into her love hole. Shortly she was pumping vigourously trying to make me cum fast but failed in her mission. Then she got off and asked me to take over. I got up and put her into the doggie position and started ramping her.
Then felt like cumming and pulled out and turn her into missionary position and started ramping her and as I released my load into her in prone position the buzzer went off. She quickly got up and went clean her hole up and while i clean up thereafter.

Not make points evaluation as everything was just like a normal fuck.