View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
yandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nannan's fren FeiFei, another good Bonk

It is Friday.... Bonking day!
Met Fei Fei tonight at GL after work. First impression.....SYT, and I really like her fashion sense. She was wearing a petite Tee with camo baggy pant plus Nike sneakers, she does not look like she is 26, more like 21 to me. She asked me to sit at the edge of the bed and she just sit on me, she said she like me hugging her from behind. We TCSS and I learned that she had been staying in SZ and ZH but she did not need to work....I did not ask further as I could guess the answer.

To be honest, she has the smallest neh neh I 've come across so far. But her slim and smooth body more than make up for her small breast. She really know what men need in bed which I am not surprised at. Beware thou on her KC power, as she somehow melt partial of my heart through the session. I should tell myself I was lucky that I would have fallen to another KC trap if the session was not just an hour in duration.

If you are into young and sweet SYT, if you are looking to recall your young day love memory, then do not miss out Fei Fei.... I prefer to call her Kelly thou.

Thank you TS for sharing this charming and kawaii 26s SYT.

yandaoking