View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Super stunning local high end 24 years old Eurasian, Nicky (Ex SQ gal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petertan51 View Post
I got zapped 3 pts saying I am TE clone. The guy who zap, I salute you for being so smart to deduce that I am TE clone.
Oh well... SBF is really a place where everyone gathers, where the idiots meet the smarties! Sorry that I have implicated you. Seriously my regular clients know that I dont request with FRs, i leave it to their own free will to write.

Why would i want to write FR for Nicky with another nick? Melissa's thread was there for half a year and she has not 1 single FR on her untill recently bro 2guards wrote for her. Didn't see me posting FR for Melissa before that, unless you want to accuse that 2guards is also my clone? Then all those who had written FRs for my gals are all my clones i suppose.

To the person who zapped bro petertan, next time use your pea brain to analyze first before you zap others who are just sincere to help. You are just like that idiot called saint... something guy, (can't rem his full nick, too insignificant to rem. Heehee!) always jumping to assumptions and accusations even before having the facts right. ...... Or are you actually him... Hmmm...

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!