Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
guai_boi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: This guy took photos and videos of the FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple21 View Post
hi true enyoment, this guy have video my friend in ben81 last week, and u knw my friend scare, doing half way this guy put the hp at the bag, my friend scare so she faster change and open door ran,but she never take his money also, and this number u mention, this few days keep sms mi, i knw him thru here too, tat day after my friend left the room, he keep called mi ask mi go up say he will pay mi, but after i heard my friend told mi about it, i don care him, but as i knw he keep sms mi ask mi free to meet up..now my friend worry tat will he anyhow post the video ? becos she naked and doing half way.. so sad..
lol. another any how talk fl.......... yes i did video her but tat was months ago........ when she juz started fl......... the second time she allow me to flim openly but no face loh............ then we have regular meetings every week............ even to the extend of no payment meetings aftertat coz she say she luv me blah blah blah........ tat last week u mention is bcoz when we doing halfway, i mention able your apple and how abt trying a threesome as she say she was on the phone wit u when she entered the rm......... she suddenly face turn angry and say no mood....... rest assured i nt so evil to post her video around de lah...... i onli flim for personal use de........ video also got my face inside mah.......