Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

SexKing972 Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips
where is this place , mind to provide more
thanks

Dude Sexking you really dunno where Angeles City is. Dude do a little bit of reading. There is so much information in this thread on where Angeles City is.

OR are you asking where the place to cheong is... your question is not clear.

Bro Ah_Hia for you............................................

Quote:
I paid 1419pesos for the room but they upgraded me to a better and bigger room. The Lewis Grand Hotel

Thanks for posting the link to the website. Now i know where Lewis Grand is. To be honest i walked up and down the road several times wondering what that buidling was. Now i know. To me Don Jucio Avenue is the best hunting ground to hunt birds with the crowd much lesser.

Quote:
Bro Ah_Hia next question is how much do you usually tip the jeepney driver?

Dude by this question i meant how much do you tip the jeepney driver of the hotel eg., Ponderosa has a jeepney.. Their driver is very friendly. Long after i stopped staying there... he continued to greet us anywhere he spotted us...

Quote:
And how much is advised as the normal tipping rates for lets say the
security guard etc?

THe security guard brings your luggage up i dun think he will be happy with chocolates...

Bro Ah_Hia i am expecting more out of you... Not just a brief report after all the good work you did at AC. Come on give us a blow by blow account of what you did there....