Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Bros,

My FR on L18H30 or 32 can't remember, G05

Afternoon spent working at SingPost and watching OLs in their tight skirts and almost see-thru blouses walk around. Spent 3 out of 4 hours fantasizing instead of working. So once job was complete pia cab go down to L18 to let off some steam. Usual H18 still closed till 4.30 and can't wait so went looking for some action.

Went to view one of the fish tanks and when I first saw her was like "wow !!!" Nice petite body, sexy, and boobs looking like they want to be set free. Best of all, her looks resemble one of my friends I just ate lunch with. Sadly got a couple small pimples on face. But then, by that time jeans zipper already bursting. Without hesitation, paid the OKT $100(don't like to rush) and walked hand in hand to her room filled with anticipation.

Very friendly and teasing banter all the way to room (Simple proficiency in Mandrin, English and a lil Hokkien) and once inside, TCSS for another 5mins. I was enjoying looking at her when she start stripping herself..fantasizing about my friend..WTH! So small size nehneh so big meh?KNN even got the same body proportions. Didi immediately at attention and throbbing at hendataki rythmn.

In bath, did SOP wash with soap and listerine. Playing with her 32C funbags. Nipples, dissapointed to note was not pink, but light brown isn't too bad either. Heavenly soft and shiok.

After bath, I laid down on bed to relax awhile and she came over and started cuddling asking me if comfortable. Aiseh! Really GF feeling!

Action Starts:

She started kissing my neck, then lick both my nipples, her hand stroking my balls and didi at the same time, all the while giving me CFM look (wah lao eh, machiam CAF just walk past parade) didi auto-harden 10%... My hand auto-reach for her nice soft boobs and fondle them. Then she headed down and teased my didi while shooting me another CFM look. (KNN, feels like CDF just walk past) Slowly engulfing my didi in her mouth, she BBBJ me slow and steady, varying to run her velvety tongue from my family jewels up the shaft of didi and doing rotational flicks at didi's tip. Another CFM Look!! %^(* Can't tahan anymore... She capped my didi and climbed on top of me and start rocking. Natural wet or KY I not sure, maybe I first customer, got natural lube. Moan, rock, moan, rock, moan, rock...

Didi cannot take this rampant stimulation, so quickly change to doggy and bonk her..hold her waist/hips area with natural curve for good grip. She reached around and pulled both my hands to her heavenly soft boobs while moaning playfully..(KNN, want to play play moan, let her moan for real) Immediately bonked her DEEP and bonk her HARD...Moaning sounds real now. Sense didi cannot take it already, turn her around to missionary spiderman and bonked her deep and fast, feeling her squeeze her pussy in rythmn while exiting, didi cannot help it but let go. Shiok..like never screw in a month kind of release.

Aftermath:

Cuddled again as we laid there exhausted (no strength 2nd shot, but she willing) from the efforts of the past 40mins. TCSS for another 15mins. Bloody hell, how she fit into the crock of your arm just nice. Hair smell nice. Playful tongue fight and teasing. Massage offered, but dunno why I say no. On overall, the GF feeling stongest from all the girls I bonked in GL.

Ratings:
L18H30 or 32 can't remember, G05
Name: Couldn't get it down
Looks: 7.5-8.5/10 Depends on your taste, but if you screw a girl like a friend you fantasize, what's that worth?
Body:8.5/10 1.6m tall, Body nice Curvy shaped, very slight tummy
Boobs: B+ or C, Nice and soft like down pillows, fit nicely into my hands.
French: Allowed, but better to ask
AJ: Never ask, doubt so
AR: No AR, but never ask
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Good suction, slow and steady the way i like
FJ: 8.5/10 Willing to accomodate all sorts of positions, but only tried 3 with variations
GFE: 9.5/10 Best GF feeling ever from GL

Overall:8.75/10
RTF: Yes, this is good relaxation

**Note: She told me her big auntie should be coming in a day or two, so any bros who want to try her should try her fast or wait for next week.