View Single Post
Old 13-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

United are chasing Berbatov - Agent
Dimitar Berbatov's agent says he "knows for certain" that Manchester United are interested in signing the £20million-rated Tottenham striker.
Berbatov's future at White Hart Lane has been the subject of conjecture for some time, with the 27-year-old linked with a move away from North London for much of last season.

United have been strongly linked with Berbatov in the past; however a move in January's transfer window failed to materialise.

Fresh reports in Saturday's press claimed that the Premier League and Champions League holders had offered £20million for the Bulgaria star.

Speaking of the rumours linking the Red Devils with a bid for Berbatov, the forward's agent has claimed United are monitoring his situation at White Hart Lane.

"I know for certain Manchester United have shown interest in signing Dimitar Berbatov," agent Emil Danchev told Bulgaria's Darik radio. "But I'm not entitled to make any more comments."