dummy364

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Local gal looking for money to clear heavy debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven1982 View Post
A message from jomin: To All bros here very sorry i'm going to stop FLing as i've been treated badly and rough by some of you here(you know who you are) till my pussy red and swell for few days...
KNN some people really think pay $250/60mins/1shot or $350/90mins/2shot (after 12am) $300/60mins/1shot or $400/90mins/2shots can abuse a girl emotionally and physically until liddat ah?

If the person or persons heart pain the damage she ask for, NOBODY IS FORCING ANYBODY TO BOOK AND FUCK HER RIGHT?

Why ABUSE an innocent defence-less girl who has to resort to selling herself for her family?

How would YOU feel if this was your mother,wife, girlfren, sister or daughter? I am SURE all us whoremongers have at least ONE of the above? Some people really “黑心肝”!!!

It's not even about getting the most FUCK for your BUCK. This is ABUSE.

Whoever this person or persons are, better pray hard that karma doesn't exist!!!

Quote:
it does not matter to me anymore as i found other ways to clear my debt...
I personally wished that Joomin didn't have to resort to FL as a last resort cuz honestly, the few k that she probably earned isn't worth the abuse she got. I am glad that she has moved on. She don't deserve this. No WL does. Local or otherwise.

Quote:
To the last bro i met for appt very i left without a word as see you i really scare to be hurt again like the previous bro who hurt me till i'm so in pain and have to bare my tears till the whole session end
Yep, definately severely traumatized. Poor girl!

Quote:
bye i wont be back and plz dun bother to ctc seven for appt anymore thanks...
Good to hear it.

I wish her well and wish that the WHEELS OF KARMA turns swiftly and when it is least expected on the person or persons who have abused her so badly.