Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bobosasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nightlife in Chiang Rai/Mae Sai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume View Post
there is chinese girl over there...
I use to go to Mae Sai once every 2 weeks, so let me share a little of what is there in terms of "nightlife" in Mae Sai.

1) BM Disco, the only disco in town, need to go after 11pm, may see some nice thai yai chicks. Unless you are damn handsome, can speak fluent thai or thai yai, unlikely to get lucky. This is not a pick up joint. It is where townfolks and ex-GL, ex-WL go spend money have fun with their friends.

2) "Ca-fare" like joint. This is similar to the Ca-fare in BKK, where it is a pub/restaurant like place where chicks sits with you and also go up stage to sing song every now and then and you are suppose to buy them flower ring. Some cute thai yai chicks to be found. But beyond talk cock, touch a little bit of hand, there is nothing much you can do. Almost all of them does not go for Short Time. And if you don speak thai, chances is zero. Damage is very modest, food at most 200-250B per pax, drinks - one bottle is about 400B. Tip 50-100B, flower ring - 50B.

There are a few of these in Mae Sai: One in Ban Pa Muet, just not far straight down from the PTT petrol kiosk junction if you are coming from the centre of town towards chiang rai direction. Another 2-3 on both side of the road towards golden triangle direction. Turn left at the PTT junction.

3) Freelancer - if you are staying in Wang Thong hotel, the bell boy at the door can get chicks to your doorstep. Offer a few times but did not try. 1500B ST

4) Behind Wang Thong - there is a row of low houses which are brothels, mostly burmese and akha girls, few thai yai girls, quality are low. Damage unknown. Din have guts to go in and ask.

Anyway, you can safely assume that all pretty girls in Mae Sai are rich and have large sum of money sent to them on a monthly basis, so while there are many pretty girls in Mae Sai, the cheong scene there sucks, unless you own one of those pretty girls and friends lah

Of course, once you cross the border into Tachilek, the whole story changes... pills, girls, drinks, gambling all roll into one BIG INTEGRATED RESORT. .... But I no expert there, been there just 3-4 times.