View Single Post
Old 28-08-2008, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 19 years old local chinese, Angelica

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKK_Expert View Post
Yes, I know she is not working ONLY at this moment ONLY.

After that you'll start marketing her again telling bros that nowadays she is very busy with her work & probably this will be the last time she will be freelancing so guys you better take the opportunity to book her or grab her FAST but but but this time round, the price will be $750, no more $550 because of grandfather & great grandmother stories again

Who doesn't know your dirty trick, okt TE

You are good at jacking up the price.

You never fail to rip the bros here, keep it up with all your dirty tricks, we all know you too well.

Good Day !
Haha! idiot, time will tell. Don't be a fool and assume something that you don't even know. I really don't understand why are you so sour grape? You so good, just be a local OKT and brings in cheap and good quality gals lo. Don't just kaobei with nothing but hot air la. You are now 0 point, 1 more nonsense and you have to start another account or remains in the negative zone forever.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!