Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ronaldlimwt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18 years old local needing cash urgently

18 years old local needing cash urgently

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my name is serene,chinese, I am currently studying in Temasek Polytechnic. My parents are unwilling to provide my poly education any further so I have to work.

Experience:
I had sex with my boifren a couple of times but have learned alot of basics from him. I am willing to learn.

I am 32b-24-35 and my height is around 164cm, weigh 43 kg.

Would like to be paid around 60-80 for a 1 hour session, excluding cap and room charges.

Anyone willing to use my services please email me at .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Caveat_Emptor : Today at 07:37 AM.

Dear Serene,

Following points you need to take note:

1. Hope Serene is not the name you use in the poly.
2. Please don't mention the Poly name as what you are or may be doing will tarnish the poly's name. Singapore produces technocrats and not people who sell 'body' services.
3. Be professional please don't mention the name as this not only disgrace the Poly and will downgrade this tertiary. This is not the way to show off your qualification.
4. Take up partime job like tuition, sales and other jobs and the money earned to finance your course will let you feel proud.
5. Going into this line will downgrade yourself and especially when you are married you will feel guilty especially when you are having relationship.
6. It may make you consider a different career.

Please consider carefully, hard earn money is better and maek you proud of yourself in succeeding what you want.

Good luck