View Single Post
Old 17-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Just a off topic discussion...sorry to hijack this thread...
When i 1st cheong China with some samsters bros here...i can see the brotherhood in some of them...& i seriouly treat some of them as true bros who will provide info abt China when ask upon...but sad to say...some of these so call "brotherhood" dun know when to joke or when it's serious...
I...being a samster for 3 yrs will know when a person is desperate for an answer...i won't make fun of him as he's just a kid begging for food...even the person have the info & he choose not to tell the other party...he can just tell him nicely that the info is not to be share with other...instead of making fun of him like a monkey..."haiz"
Now i know why i hang ard with those samsters from FL Dome...at least when u need help (not money) they will try to provide u with info & if they dun have those info...they will try to find out fo u...this is wat i call "Brotherhood"...Instead some Bro here only know how to make stupid remarks like "r u sure u going" (so wat if i'm poor..if i say i'm going i'll)..."u can walk all the way from airport to the town..why need a driver" (if i can walk all the way there wat's the use of me asking for help)...so a famous saying in chinese is always right....“一种米养百种人” ...very true in this saying...

Just my 2rmb cent of worthless feeling...

Cheers,
TinTin