View Single Post
Old 19-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
I am quite sure many of our fellow Reds are not complaining but getting worried with Rafa's cautious mentality, the safety first approach seemed to return again when we were at the top. As much as I hate the scums,the way they went all out to get a win, they really deserved the 3 points against the Trotters.
Bro it's quite different when you have a wealth of riches and can choose between Berb, Shrek, Diver, and Tevez. But in actual fact United's recent success is built on their defence, not attack, yet notice that Kevin Davis missed a couple of great chances in the game. So I would say that Scum are lucky/on form now, depending on how you see it.

Well, Keane, that's the million dollar question isn't it? I remember saying we can't let afford to have the team carry Keane in this title race earlier, and I still stand by that. He is awfully short of form and confidence. I can understand playing him in the team to build up his self-belief but it will take time and we might be out of the title race by then. Are you guys willing to take that?

It's easy to judge from hindsight and say we should play this or that after the result. It's harder to see things from a manager's point of view. I think some of you guys will never agree with Rafa and will always compare with Fergie and Arsene, no?

Remember too we had a great run second half of last season when we won more points than either Scum or Chelshit. Formula? Stevie G and Torres in attack.

cheers