Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Have been a regular thai cheonger & this is the 1st time im going to try pattaya out next week.will be heading straight to pattaya from survanabuam airport,hehe.

Thanks all bro who help to ans in advance.
I'm just back from Pattaya 2 weeks ago so memory very fresh.

1) Which centre of action u talking about ? Soi 6 Blow job bar ? Soi 7/8 beer bars ? Soi Diana/Soi LK Metro ? Boi Buakow ? Walking St ? Darkside ? Jomtien ? So many center of actions. U tell me which one u are interested in i try to rec u a hotel/guesthouse nearby.

2) I had no problems to smoke in most aircon bars. Just ask the waitress for a ashtray if u dun see one and smoke outside if u are politely asked to.

3) I didn't see Hollywood Disco but saw Marine, Lucifers, Insomnia and Hammer (new place). Insomnia was recently upgraded and nice music and lightings. but always packed chest to tits !

4) Mikes and Made In Thailand are some of the places.
Else u can try local markets along Pattaya South Rd or Soi Buakow markets.

5) Dunno about sea sports. But there are a couple of water sport bars in Darkside Or u can try out the shower corner at Babydolls Agogo.

Hope that helps.
Cheers !