View Single Post
Old 28-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> On the above game with Man U,i felt that SPURS really tried but only we were not sharp enough in our attacks esp BENTLEY...Most of his shots were off target ! Anyway of course I really wanted SPURS to win & move to the next round but with the injuries we have,maybe it'll be better that we recover & beat Man U at the Carling Cup Finals instead !....And of course the relegation battle !!!

=> Latest news is we are going to buy back CHIMBONDA - think he's quite a commited player only a bit too hot tempered !...With the CORLUKA & HUTTON injured,we need all the available players !

Wishing All SPURS BROs a Happy NIU Year !!!
Andyk
well i do declare bentley has not been displaying his blackburn form often enough since joining spurs. and i also think hutton is the best right back in epl, yeah! once he is back...
chimbonda has always been good for spurs, i cant remember why he was sold off in the first place.

Defoe on target again for Spurs!
Tottenham recorded their first Premier League victory in a month by defeating Stoke 3-1 with a burst of first-half goals - including one for Jermain Defoe - at White Hart Lane.

DEFOE FOR ENGLAND !