View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

------------------ SPURS 2 vs BOLTON 3 ------------------------------

It was frustrating watching SPURS playing in the 1st Half with BENTLEY poor corner kicks & CORLUKA sluggish movement & losing the ball ! Most unfortunate it was our debutant PALACIOS giving a freekick outside our box that allow BOLTON scored the 1st goal ! But I really think he'll be a good signing 'cause he's a powerhouse charging & covering the midfield well !...After BOLTON scored again,i really wanted give up on SPURS ! If you noticed that most of the goals that are scored against us are from the left side wc probably is our weakest defence !....

Then off went MODRIC & ZOKORA & replaced by JENAS & CHIMBONDA ( wc they should have playing from the start against a physical side liked BOLTON ) that created our comeback goals from BENT !!!

Of course after equalising,SPURS went to sleep again to let BOLTON attacking us to grabbed the winner ! We should have juz kept attacking or play for a DRAW ! After that we tried so hard but no luck !!!

Probably i think that SPURS can only play well at White Hart Lane !!! We have many very bad poor Away games !!!

Juz wondering when HARRY will start with the best team selection !!!