View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
I have never mentioned that my comments are "facts" (you stand corrected)..
oh, no need facts to comment here ah???

Quote:
And if you have done some teeny weeny bit of homework, I have also commented on my admiration for the Liverpool team of old (Souness, Dalglish, Heighway, Lawrenson, etc. Yes, there were times when I wished that Lawrenson and Rush could have even played for Man Utd).
if u have done a teeny wee bit of homework, u would know that yours truly here have always felt that manure is well, manure, as always. it started when i saw bryan robson screaming obcenities at refs when decisions went against his beloved crap!!! well, manure getting away with stuff like like has been happening for a long time. oh no, your cap'n "look marvellous in a ball gag and strap-on dildo" never got sent off before cos he is cap'n of the england team mah... yes, there were times i wished that the manure team of the 80s could go visit the plastic surgeon in their free time... oh yes, mcclair, robson, bruce, oh fuckerson's son... oh, admit it... they all look like they have just made an improbable escape from the abbatoir.

oh, lawrenson, rush and gang would never play for manure. the better supported team in manchester is man city, aptly named the pride of manchester. just ask shearer, probably the best england player in recent times, what it meant to be joining manure. he should havea lot of experience in the euphoria; he was asked 3 times.

Quote:
I have always given credit where credit is due. Liverpool have had great managers - I like Paisley (sorry cant comment <again> on Shankly as he was way way before I started appreciating this game. From what I have read and learnt, he was a gem for the club.
hey... i also always give credit when credit is due... but a knight without honour, winning at all costs, bullying the refs and the FA, putting yr CEO to get a favourable fixture schedule is no credit. it doesnt matter if he has won a lot of trophies... why do u think so many people hate manure??? no, i m sorry to say that it is not out of jealousy. it is bcos they have won unfairly... just look at "moan"rinho, he is an arrogant prat whose chelsea team dominated the premiership in recent times. but not that many hate him. why??? cos he won even when everything was going against his team. now, that is grudging respect.

Quote:
You write phrases like "don't get your facts right" and "rumbling here" - this is just noise without substance. Have I committed lese majeste against your royal club?? My comments are objective (I hope) and don't get blinded by just pure passion...separately, is Tevez worth 32.5 million pounds. No WAY! But this is another argument for another forum page
oh, yes... 1 more thing... i dont care if u think tevez is worth 32.5 million pounds. but what do u think about having christina ronaldo, a cheat, a whiner and a bad role model as yr headliner??? he has screwed manure fans time and time again in the arse but it is just great that u r all wearing ball-gags... cos i dont hear u guys complaining about the pain... but the biggest sufferers r not u fans lah... it is his gf, whoever she is. how would a woman feel if the whole world knows that her bf likes to call chickens? worse still, though he is rich, he is a cheap charlie who calls the cheap chickens.

now, yr ramblings without facts is just farting here without the balls to stand up and own up that u farted. u have the right to comment against any club, but just that u look like u just "sharted" when u comment without getting the facts right. oh, i stand by what i say... cos i know that they r all facts!!! just that i put it across as RAW as possible. my sincere condolences and cheers.

Last edited by _AXL_; 06-02-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: not raw enough...