Thread: Guangzhou info
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Good One Dude!

Frankly, I don't really go for makan there as the food are similar to ours in SIN and HK.
Cheong around huan Shi Dong Lu. I hope the pubs there still provide a good numbers of FLs.
Once had a sandwhich for RMB600.
Other than that, I go Li Shui for HC. About RMB350 for 2 hr of Massage and Bonk.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
Yes....I been to this place too. A very nioce cosy place. Not too big but very relaxing place......It's on Huan shi chon lu.....

Actually both of them belong to the same group know "Yu Zhu tang" or "Royal Foot" Centre. They got another five branches all over GZ.......

So Bro SG69, you seem to be very familar with the surrounding area .....Share with me what are the good makan, cheong and drinking places around there leh....I got a cow in GZ, thus not much opportunities to explore round leh.......

I like the Korean rest. "Che Ju Do"which is just beside the Garden hotel. A Chinese restaurant known as "Lei Garden" (don't know if it related to the HK group) is also my favourite.....Acorss the street from Guang Dong Intl Hotel is a Chinese rest which looks old....but the food is quite good and quite reasonably priced..... In general, the cost of food in GZ is slightly about the same as in SH but more costly than in DG, SZ and ZH.

Many thanks....