View Single Post
Old 28-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Part 4

Rolling my eyes up a little, Xiaowei was looking at me. She had discovered my peeping action. Looking into her eyes, there was total silence. Somehow, my head starts to move towards her's. She backed off a little as i proceeds but soon comes to a stop as she hits the bed frame while i continue to move in closing up the distance. With her not moving away to the side which she could, i take that as a green light to proceed.

Right now, i'm totally taken over by my drunk small head and could think of nothing else. Whatever question which needs to be answered or solved will have to be after the bonk. Kissing her on the lips, her eyes closed immediately. That without saying if of course a "charge" alert. Meaning? It's time to rock and roll...

With our lips in contact, my tongue rolls in while my hand starts to move in starting from her thigh. Slow and easy, my hand roam its way up under her pyjamas, through the waist, approaching her breast. I could feel her shivering a bit. Nervous? Cold? Tickish? Well, who cares? lol...

As my hand reaches her hump, the tip of the hump is already hardened. I can only say, good things comes in small packages. Her breast is small and firm and the shape is above average. Gosh, things have comes to such stage, there's no stopping now. I lifted up her pyjamas and strip her out of it revealing her semi naked body as her panties is on. Pulling her legs, i lay her lying flat on the bed.

With that, i pulls down her panties revealing her pussy. I could tell that she don't have the habit of shaving or trimming. But it's not that bad as she's not those bushy type. From there, i lick my way up to her b-cup breast and suck on her brown nipples. (Quite disappointed it's not pink as her skin is so fair, it will be perfect if it goes with a pink nipple.) While i was linking, i looked up and saw her with her eyes closed and biting her lips. I guess that will be a signal that she's enjoying the moment right now. While i'm tasting her breast, my fingers starts to rub her pussy.

She starts to give out moans and starts to breathe with her mouth. Sucking in air giving the "SSSsssss" sound. Suddenly, she starts to pull my tee off me. Gosh, she sure is expecting this man. With no hesitation after she pulls off my tee, i took off my jeans and boxer revealing my stiff rod. Seeing such reaction from her, i sat on top of her breast and shove my dick into her mouth while i fingers her pussy in this position. (Why not 69? My personal preference. I have no interest in unshaved or untrimmed pussy other than sticking my dick inside.)

From the way she sucks me, i could tell that she's more than a 100% willing party. Now, i could see that her eyes are finally opened. While she's sucking, she's looking at me in a seducing way. Not something i like though. Her pussy soon gets very watery that even fingering it with 3 fingers won't be of any problem.

Suddenly, she took my dick out of her mouth and jerks it with her hands while she licks my balls. She's moaning while she says this

Xiaowei: Aaaaahhhh.... Ssssssss..... Wo yao(I want)....

She sure is a horny 1. Taking no chance at all, i reached for a condom and passed it to her.

Me: Use your mouth and put this on for me...

As instructed, she caps my dick on with her mouth. I moved into missionary position and starts to bonk her hardly. Her moans are getting louder and louder... I wonder if her neighbour can hear us. While i thrust her, i fondles her breast. She caught hold of my hands and say

Xiaowei: Harder... Squeeze me harder....

Looks like this girl here is in for rough sex. I shall give it to her then. Squeezing her breast harder, the prints are left there in red markings. I sure hope Jeff won't be meeting her anytime soon. Thinking to myself, since she like rough sex, i shall not hold back with what i love most. Turning her around into doggy mode, i sticks my dick in and continues to bonk her. What is it i love most? Butt spanking while in doggy!

Her butt is not very fleshy, but at least not boney. While the thrusting action goes on, i starts to spank her butt. *Piak!*

Xiaowei: Aaaahhhh.... Wo xi huan(I love it)....

Since she like it, it shall stay this way. Spanking her butt while i fuck her, the right side of the butt which i'm spanking soon turns red with my palm markings on it. The sound and feel of butt spanking sure turns me on. By now, she's already moaning like there's no tomorrow.

Thrusting her for a while, the alert is finally here. With both my hands on her waist, i turned my turbo on and thrust her with all might.

Xiaowei: Aaaaahhhh... Aaaaahhhhhh..... Aaaaahhhhh...
Me: Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh....... Haaaa..... (With that, i finally cummed...)

Lying down on the bed, removing the condom and throwing it into the bin. Xiaowei leaned over.

Xiaowei: You are so bad... Bully me...
Me: Then do you like me bullying you?
Xiaowei: I like... I like you the first time i saw you...
Me: Really? What about Jeff?
Xiaowei: I like him too... But i like you more...
Me: I've got to let you know something. I don't like the bf/gf idea. I prefer to be single.
Xiaowei: I know... Jeff told me you are a wanderer.
Me: Good that you know.
Xiaowei: I don't ask for more. Just come and accompany me once in a while..
Me: Sounds ok... But you better keep this from Jeff..
Xiaowei: Orh...

Another FB on the list. Too simple and easy? Luck certainly plays a part. But the story won't end just like that...

To be continued...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING