View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
GWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant future
Re: Latest Sex Goddess just touch down (pic included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotong hand View Post
Sorry for the late reply, will scan through the list of replies later. Need to be safe than sorry. Is a gem we need to protect here. And of course i am no okt. it will be pathetic for her if i still make from the $80 she make. Since i am not her okt i will not be sitting beside the com the whole day trying to get her contacts. Cuz is not doing me any good. Just trying to be a regular samster sharing her ctc. So i really dun appreciate bro who can't wait so they decided to zap me. A little patient won't hurt yah. I won't be able to put the picture up till monday. Card reader is not with me now. For bros with no FR and no points pls dun pm me. Only senior bros will get the contacts first, the rest will have to wait a bit. Thanks for your understanding.
TS...sori for the late FR was bz.....

TS ...U not so Sotong leh...she is a great catch .......AWESOME...... she was shy at 1st ...we managed to broke the ice after some small talk.......cut short....great body shower skill really makes me firm throughtout the process n on the bed she really knows how to work me out n score the ways I like.....one thing I hate....when she was on top riding she just dun want to stop, I wanted to pause and change positions not wanting to ignite at that position she totally ignore me, locking her elbow, straighten her arms pushing my shoulders on the bed and continue her stints...unable to hold and left with no other alternative fireworks ignited northwards.........hahaha...we have a good laugh even I hate that ignites position

Real bloody horny girl her cfm and all those nice sweet words truth or fake...who cares she makes me feel good.....this girl quite new leh....Samsters do not scare her away cause I want my RTF...that is if she still available in the trade.....

Name : Bing Xing
Looks: 7.5 (SYT/Pretty/ Fair)
Figure : 34C Busty (Soft)
Ht: 163-165
Body: 8/10 (My type)
Frenching: Depends (Superb Tongue Work)
BBBJ: 8
Assrim: Depends (Superb Tongue Work)
FJ :9/10
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10 Very chatty n friendly
DMG : 80/1/1