View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of
Re: Pretty sexy Milf offering Massage with fj. $60/1.5hrs/1

Today, 08:21 PM
belowthebelt
Samster Join Date: Mar 2009
My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

Xiao Ling - Good massage +

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could find the old thread so thought of posting my FR:
Got a contact from a Samster for a massage session with Xiao Ling. Arranged to meet at K81.

Name: Xiao Ling
Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 6/10
Autoroaming: Top only.
Damage: 60/ 1hr + room

The massage was real professional and give you a good rub from head to legs. If you are looking for a good massage then she's the one. The entire session, she was covered up with a single piece dress. After massage, she asked if HJ is required. OF COURSE LA!!

Then she remove her dress and starts playing with my ****. Kinda shiok after a good rub and ask her to let me roam but strictly top with bra removed. After abt 10mins, I offloaded my 1 week soldiers onto her hands and she was cheering "wa, so powerful" coz some cum shot real high. Clean up, pay up and she left.

I stress again looks is not really a turn on but massage is solid.

Thanks

Thanks bro for ur support and fr. Too bad u lost thread. U open a new thread and post there. Hope u close it.
Newbie's infuture if not sure pls pm me back.