Old 12-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
TemPoRaRie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Scandals with married women

The clique had a mahjong cum steamboat session the next day. I was playing mahjong with 3 other girls and Natalie said she just wanted to watch. Natalie was seated behind me and during the game, her fingers started to run down my lower back. Lifting my t-shirt up abit and stroking the area just above my jeans. I was thinking, like that how to play sure lose money. At that moment, I saw that one of the girls noticed what Natalie was doing. Natalie stopped immediately. All of them knew that Natalie was married with a pilot. In fact, they had gone out with him a few times and they referred him to “Pilot” in their conversations.

As the gathering was near by place, after we left the gathering, I asked Natalie if she wanted to drop by my place to see my room. It was a lame excuse really but she agreed. When we reached my house, my parents were already asleep. We went to my room and she sat down on my queen sized bed while I show her some things in my room. Soon, I was seated next to her and our eyes locked and we started frenching each other. This time more passionately than the time in the cinema.

This time, I needed no invitation and my hands were all over her and I started stripping her. This time I could see her breasts clearly as the lights were on unlike that time in cinema. I started licking and sucking her boobs and nipples. They were not big but firm and round, with nice pink nipples. Next, I tried to go further and wanted to pull down her shorts, but she rejected. She used my blanket to cover herself up. From her eyes, I knew that she stopped me as she felt guilty for what she had done with me. I was left sitting there with a hardon trying to console her and feeling guilty myself. I told her that we could stop if that was what she wanted but I had feelings for her. She told me she had feelings for me too, and she sees me everyday unlike her pilot.

As the room was getting cold from the air-con, I lifted the blanket and lie beside her. Both of us were covered with the blanket until our neck. Just as I wanted to cool things off, I suddenly realized something which took me by surprise.