Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Wah! U loaded y. Every week cheong TBK. Wish I have enough VL. Not tis mth....probably next. Teochew gangster.....no problem. Me oso teochew..ka ki nang. But frankly, its best to know top officials at TBK. Make no mistake abt it.

Yup! Better send them back than being with us whole nite thru and sucks! I am not promoting but Top10 Mamy is one of the best OKT in TBK. But most of her gils MILF. Tere were once her gil cmi, attitude problm. I send her back, no complain, but Mamy still replaced one for me at no extra cost. But then hor, u have to know the OKT well. Dont delay or bonk ur gil if u r very sure shes not ur type. Send her off asap. One may get a replacement w/o extra cost....or at times pay S/T...probably RP150K y. And oso depend which joint u booked fm...
not loaded. just that my frd insisted going this today. no choice have to accompany him. if cewek not suitable better change, we spend $$ to happy not to see their color tv. top10 is good a few years back, but i still contact my mummy at beautiful. alway go there chit chat with her n get free tea botel