Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I guess I have to make a trip with you fast if not all the things will increase and don't seem to come down.....!
Actually everywhere prices oso increase. Not only TBK. Even ur playground at Northern territories..

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Well Xdecepticon sorry bro for not replying ur sms due i was oversea at china but this trip was a last min deal i went there n change 3 gals on my first day n end up sleeping alone hai. But if u going on next month let me know i will go there to join u but let me know 2-3 days ahead

But dont worry i will contact u soon heh
Juz coincidence neb_neb mentioned ur name...and I happen to remember Baby of TBK. Tot I sms the wrong person. Juz like wat I told bro neb_neb, I a last min person. If next trip happen to be 3-4nites stay, I will contact u on the very day I depart fm sillypore.

Changed 3 gils at one day? Bro, ur expectation very high, ya.