Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro rapebill, lucky man you ah.

But i have one question for you. Why .... tell me why... tell me why.... did you bring them home?

Are you single? If your single, honestly man.... heck care of F*** care the banglas.

Just enjoy the maids as much as you want.

Regarding liking 2 maids i think that is ok. Cause i currently have 3 maids whom i really like. But in my case they are in different corners of spore. Do the 2 maids know that you like both of them? Are they ok with it? This is cause they live close to you! if they lived further apart like in my case it really does not matter....

Again if your married.... herein lies the twist... So dude are you married? If your answer is yes we will have to advise you differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
This is my problem. I am presently on good terms with 2 maids (1 indo, the other pinoy) whom are staying very near my block. The reason being that I can ask them come my house often. Unfortunately, I think it is just a matter of time before my luck will run out and i will lose both of them. The (blanga) cleaners in my areas had been gossiping about me. One particular maid (a friend of both of the above) had warned me to stop.

Bro The Lord, what do you suggest? I am not playing a game; I really like both of them.