View Single Post
Old 14-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC Bao Bao CIM & very sexy body found.

Firstly thanks Bro Ken Ken for Bao Bao contact. Met her this evening, regrettably she was really “bad value” for me

She preferred $30 room near town and arrived 20min after room notification. Immediately stripped and did a quick wash on my didi and bums. Straight to bed -
1. Light kisses from her (10 sec)
2. Ass rim (10 sec)
3. BBBJ (1 min)
Then capped me and cow-girl me immediately. I realize she’s keen to be done with it ASAP. Changed position and I fired quickly in missionary as I was very sian already with her attitude.

She then went to shower by herself, dressed up quickly and said she had to go off.

Bao Bao / age about 21 / 32B (enhanced) / slim / above average look (6.5/10)
$100 / 1 shot / 20min + $30 room + CD
Extremely bad value for me

Hope other bros have better luck!