Old 12-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
rekciltilc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Newly posted-in MLIF massage gem @ 80/2/2

After a hectic Saturday at work, wanted to get my regular MLIF to release the pains & "fullness" but "宝贝,不好意思,今天都约满了可是我有新介绍。她是新手但能带给你惊喜。你想帮我调教吗?“ Heard already MTL, fast hand fast leg quickly got my horny dick to the designated meeting point & waited for the surprise package to arrive. DING DONG, opened the door invited her in & she walked into the room shyly. Took a good look at her: Tall legly, fair looking woman with sharp facial features. “请问我还行吗?如果不喜欢就打扰了”Not easy to find such a shy & polite FL nowadays so assured her she can stay. You probably wouldn't classify her as good looking but her features did become more endearing as time goes by. She laid me on the bed to start her massage. I don't normally expect FL massage to be of any good 毕竟醉翁之意不在酒but I was again surprised her massage to be as good as those offered by certified establishments. Apparently she was a certified masseur back at home so 95% of my pains were relieved by the time she completed her massage. Told her: "Not bad, 1/2 of today's objective met, how about the remainder???" She's a bit apprehensive at this point but after a deep breath, 可以陪我进厕所,我们一起把油洗掉,你要指点我. Heyhey, going to accomplish all objectives liao! I guided her to give her services as if it was given to her lover. She understood & cleaned me thoroughly with soft touches to 2IC to keep it at attention. Dried up, requested to dim the lightings. Inexperienced she may be but she's willing to learn by getting me to feedback on whether she's on the right track. Long battle ensured before we collapse into a heap, exhausted. Washed up & hugged me like koala bear to recuperate. However her naughty hands isn't resting but continued to caress 2IC. But like I said had a tired day so just laid there till the phone rang.

Ratings
Name: 泓泓
Looks: 7/10 (not strikingly pretty but grows on you)
Body: 8/10 (Tall, slim, fair but minus pts is only A cuppers)
Massage: 11/10 (try it, no complains!!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (not your regular-force-your-dick-down the-throat-aggressive, more of slowly, appreciate your dick with her tongue & occasional glances for your feedback type)
FJ: 8/10 (more experienced but willing to learn)

So interested bros with at least 1 recent FR will be entertained.
PS: I'm not her OKT but i urge bros guiding her do treat her with gentle care & patience.
4 the UNGRATEFUL