View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

quite free today so decided to go try my luck on this legendary L18H44BG11..

luck is good, reached there, OKT told me she's working but should be out inanother 2mins.. true enough, not even reach 1min, her customer came down..
same like last time, i totally visit just based on your comments here.. my expectations are totally same as the real deal just that she's a bit short..

here's the FR first..
Looks: 7/10 (SYT, always show me the CFM face)
Body: 9/10 (D cuppers!! but to me, she seems like gotten a boob job as the inner most felt hard.. nevertheless good job..)
Service: 8/10 (teasing a lot.. jumping around me during catbath)
Shower: 6/10 (no soap were used during initial shower.. used abit to clean my bro and nipples after job)
Frenching: Yes (but abit tooo violent to me, she seems like those BDSM)
Pussy: 8/10 (ok la, would be good if it's cleanly shaven)
BBBJ: 8/10 (sucks real well)
titsF: 9/10 (i can only see my bro head coming in and out btw her D cuppers, shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (she's really horny, pumping hard in all postions and even auto change position herself when she's on top)
Massage: 9/10 (hard one, can hear bone crack..)
RTF : YES

Overall, satisfaction is great.. she like teasing a lot.. her D cuppers are nice to grab, cant hold it with my single hand.. but the thing abt her boobs is maybe she gotten a boob job, as the inner part feels hard..
I had a D cupper fling before, her boob is totally soft to touch..
She very small and petite, very easy to move around.. her boobs feel great when you hug her tight during missionary..

I think i got her a bit fed up as i dunno how to stimulate her g-spot, the rubba rubba not strong and correct.. she guide my fingers to rub her pussy, but i didnt do it well..

during different positions, she will actively rub her pussy with her fingers and spread her pussy so that you can penerate deeper..!! then with that F me harder look, really cannot tahan long..

she dominated the first few positions, riding so hard on me till my bro loses a bit of hardness.. some where in the middle before i start my role to work, my bro feels like numb.. she thinks that i had cummed, me too, but a check shows that i didnt.. she continued to ride harder, switching reverse cowgirl and other various positions like scissors, etc..

i finally finished in missionary, but of us screaming in orgasm.. my bro hurts a bit.. long time never had such a wonderful session.. after cleaning up, she asks me to lie down for massage..

her massage was great.. strength was very good.. my bones cracked so many times..
2nd level of shiokness.. haha..

would definately RTF when i had rested enough..