View Single Post
Old 29-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by releven View Post
i encounter i thai girl b4 who gave me d bonk of my life,its as if shes my wife like that.........looks:6/10,body:7.5/10,boobsshud b c)8/10,fj:7/10,bbbj:7/10,attitude:8/10,gfe:6/10,overall:7/10,rtf:no
Firstly, please avoid putting your entire FR into 1 long paragraph that's very hard to read. Learn to use the "Enter" key on your keyboard to space out your FR.

Secondly, I think its rare for a guy to say that his wife "gave me d bonk of my life". In fact, most guys are so bored bonking their wives after 6 months that they start looking hungrily at other people's girlfriends or maids, or go to massage palor or Geylang to eat out.

I had good times bonking my ex-gf last time. She lived alone so I would go over after work and bang her before bedtime to help her sleep. And on weekends, I'll bang her after she comes back from church learning to be a good Christian. The irony of that. But even then, I felt bored after a few months of bonking the same girl, even though she has big boobs and was always horny.